Monday, January 10, 2011

Translated Random Foreign Language Blog Posts #1

Greetings!

I think that this will be an interesting experiment, and will make filling regular posts much easier! Every Monday I will tirelessly search for the most eloquently translated blogposts from random Blogger members and share their inherent wisdom with you. If any of you can guess the original language I will send a hand drawn picture of myself to you... which I know is a blatant ripoff of a hand drawn spider for payment, but I have gotten very good at drawing pictures of myself since I gave all of my mirrors away in a fit of religious fervor.

Pregnant Talk
last night I dreamed that the doctor stole one of our babies through the type ultrasound picture or something, f***ing weird, they were woke up in cold sweat. first time I dreamed my baby and, earlier, I have only dreamed of that I'm fat xD but tonight they were in of two (until one was stolen) and it must have and make the mother's nagging, that MrSynsk could not see the wire and the family where a man joked with his wife so badly that she felt they must be two in there. My mother was previewed for the type 15 years ago or something and then would one of her children, the medium or what to say, described my personality, I'd have twins. 'll See. Would be happy if they get two because we have two children, taken only volvo and house as well and I must definitely not do if they are here.



You are welcomes. Thinks you remember calls THE GIANT DETECTIVES for video needs of all!

Buzz Titan a/k/a Rory Mitchell Foster
The Chief
www.thegiantdetectives.com

No comments:

Post a Comment